Note: The engine speed and/or the machine configuration that is used during this test can affect the results of this test. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, “Engine Performance – Test” for the engine speed that was used for this test. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, “Operational Checks” for the machine configurations that were used for this test.
Note: The relief valve pressure settings must be set to the relief valve pressure specification before performing this operational check. Refer to Testing and Adjusting, “Specifications”.
- Position the machine on level ground. Refer to Illustration 1.
- Empty the bucket.
- Raise the boom high enough so that the stick can be positioned perpendicular to the ground.
- Fully extend the bucket cylinder.
- Fully retract the blade cylinder.
- Measure the length of the blade cylinder from cylinder pin to cylinder pin.
- Stop the engine.
- Leave the machine in this position for three minutes. Measure the length of the blade cylinder from cylinder pin to cylinder pin for drift.
|Cylinder Drift (Blade)|
|Blade Cylinder||9.0 mm (0.35 inch) or less||14.0 mm (0.55 inch) or less||23.0 mm (0.90 inch) or less|