|Tool||Part Number||Part Description||Qty|
|C||9S-3263||Thread Lock Compound||–|
- Thoroughly clean the mating surfaces of the swing drive housing and the undercarriage frame.
- Fasten Tooling (A) to swing drive (2). Use the mounting bolts from the swing motor. Attach a suitable lifting device to Tooling (A). The weight of the swing drive is approximately 57 kg (125 lb).
- Put the swing drive in position in the undercarriage frame. Install the swing drive on dowels (3) .
Note: If dowels (3) come out of the swing drive housing, the dowels can be reinstalled with a hammer after the swing drive is in the proper position.
- Apply 9S-3263 Thread Lock Compound to the threads of bolts (1). Install the washers and bolts (1) that hold the swing drive (2) to the undercarriage frame. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 162 ± 15 N·m (120 ± 11 lb ft).
- Remove Tooling (A) .
- Fill the hydraulic oil tank and the swing drive with oil to the correct level. Refer to the following publications for the correct capacity and the correct filling procedure.
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, “Swing Drive Oil Level – Check”.
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, “Swing Drive Oil Level – Change”.
- Operation and Maintenance Manual, “Refill Capacities”.
Install the swing motor. Refer to Disassembly and Assembly, “Swing Motor – Install”.